Skip to main content

CJ Has a Blog


You'll never know what you'll find at CJ's new blog.

Nothing like the closeout of school for the year to be the impetus for starting a blog. (Finally! Read her first post.)

I'm sure she'll pass my number of posts in no time. Speaking of which....

Many post ideas, but so little blogging time left. (The daily Proverbs study is quite consuming, along with trying to keep up with all your blogs! Rewarding, but I'm not here as much.)

So, enjoy CJ's efforts. She has a lot to offer. And I'm not helping! :-)

Comments

Kelly said…
You may not be helping, but I hope you'll be peeking over her shoulder quite a bit! For safety sake, of course.

I'm heading over now. :-)
On Purpose said…
I love your new picture! Hey keep reading those Proverbs and surrounding me with the wisdom you gain...I consider you a treasured gift my friend!

Off to check out this new blog!
Leslie said…
You have one creative, outgoing, well-spoken little girl there! I left her a comment and a question.

Have a beautiful weekend!
Edie said…
Don't overwhelm yourself. I didn't even make it to day 2 of your study. :( I have other studies going on.

Love CJ's blog! I love to encourage little ones. She has quite a wit. :)
Silver said…
I'd just visited your other blog on Proverbs. Think i'd just had my spiritual meal. ;) My younger son had a blog much earlier than me- so he is the veteran and i learn frm him .

;)~Silver
My ADHD Me said…
I'm on my way now!!

Popular posts from this blog

When I was 45....

I t was a very good year! (Yep, celebrating again! I hijacked my own blog--LOL!) The glass is half full, and things have never looked more browniful! Awesome day on tap.... sunshine, take-out barbecue for dinner, cake.... Thanks for celebrating with me! Enjoy.... ( Let it rise....One of my all-time favorite praise songs! )

Post #100

L ong before we bloggers celebrated our first 100 posts, the psalmists provided us with theirs. In recognition of my 100th, let's celebrate by looking at the Bible's "Post #100" (a.k.a., Psalm 100, A Psalm for Thanksgiving or Thank Offering): Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Surprisingly, there is no direct Hebrew translation for the English word 'joyful' as used in this verse in the King James Version. That leaves things a bit open to interpretation. My study Bible (NASB) says 'joyful' is "a shout of loyalty and homage." The dictionary defines 'joy' with the word rejoicing, meaning "to be made glad again." 'Noise,' however, does come with a Hebrew equivalent, meaning "to split the ears with sound," as in to shout, shout for joy. Lands implies all the earth, the nations, the world. We, those of all nations, are to present to the Lord, out of our loyalty and homage to Him, joyful shouts that...

Your Caption Here

M y blog is seriously stale! Vacation will do that. (Although the fare at Proverbs is always fresh daily!) Great excuse to play "Your Caption Here." I don't do prizes, but, if you so desire, I will create a virtual one for you. My answer to the Facebook cup of coffee. (HA!) Feel free to comment more than once. Let's have fun out there!! * * * "I may be going out on a limb here, but, did your dryer break?"