Skip to main content

Last Fling!


Comments

My ADHD Me said…
I love the way you capture the beauty of the things we see, but don't notice, every day.
Your pics are great and the kids are beautiful!

Tomorrow's Tuesday.
You KNOW what that means!!!!
Kelly said…
What a great family trip! Hope today is full of rest & relaxation.

Tomorrow's Tuesday, you KNOW what that means! (yes, I stole it from my sister).

See you tomorrow morning!
KelliGirl said…
Happy last fling. Looks like a fun time. We, too, had a last fling camping and hiking. Although, I, not being the good mother you are, did not take any pictures. :-(

Happy official end of summer.
Edie said…
I loved this! And I agree with ADHD-Jo about the things you capture in pictures. You have eyes to see God in His creation.

I enjoyed the song too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

When I was 45....

I t was a very good year! (Yep, celebrating again! I hijacked my own blog--LOL!) The glass is half full, and things have never looked more browniful! Awesome day on tap.... sunshine, take-out barbecue for dinner, cake.... Thanks for celebrating with me! Enjoy.... ( Let it rise....One of my all-time favorite praise songs! )

Post #100

L ong before we bloggers celebrated our first 100 posts, the psalmists provided us with theirs. In recognition of my 100th, let's celebrate by looking at the Bible's "Post #100" (a.k.a., Psalm 100, A Psalm for Thanksgiving or Thank Offering): Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Surprisingly, there is no direct Hebrew translation for the English word 'joyful' as used in this verse in the King James Version. That leaves things a bit open to interpretation. My study Bible (NASB) says 'joyful' is "a shout of loyalty and homage." The dictionary defines 'joy' with the word rejoicing, meaning "to be made glad again." 'Noise,' however, does come with a Hebrew equivalent, meaning "to split the ears with sound," as in to shout, shout for joy. Lands implies all the earth, the nations, the world. We, those of all nations, are to present to the Lord, out of our loyalty and homage to Him, joyful shouts that...

Your Caption Here

M y blog is seriously stale! Vacation will do that. (Although the fare at Proverbs is always fresh daily!) Great excuse to play "Your Caption Here." I don't do prizes, but, if you so desire, I will create a virtual one for you. My answer to the Facebook cup of coffee. (HA!) Feel free to comment more than once. Let's have fun out there!! * * * "I may be going out on a limb here, but, did your dryer break?"