Skip to main content

We Interrupt This Cooking Blog


...To bring you word that



It's SNOWING!!!



What do you mean you can't see it?

Comments

Kelly said…
It snowed here too, and the girls ran out to plan in it. Came in soaking wet because it was mainly rain I think. But good fun.

Tree is up!

Enjoying our chit chat on Thursday. Thanks.
Kelly said…
the girls actually played in the snow, not planned in it. Must work on my typing skills.
What a beautiful picture!

I'm trying to figure out how to make the hash brown casserole without hashbrowns and "breakfast" sausage...
Edie said…
Yay! How fun! Unless of course you're planning in it, then I'm not so sure. :)
My ADHD Me said…
Maybe they were planning on playing in it!

We saw it too!!!!
Sue J. said…
They were definitely planning on seeing it around longer than Saturday night!

That's what happens when you don't see it very often; you just assume it will be around the next day.

[Gee, CK, who knew your typo would turn into a chat room topic!?]
KelliGirl said…
I looked really hard and I could see something coming from the sky. I'll take your word that it was snow. :-)
We had some snow last Saturday. Big fat flakes. They even covered the ground. There's nothing like getting ready for Christmas and seeing snow falling outside.

Popular posts from this blog

When I was 45....

I t was a very good year! (Yep, celebrating again! I hijacked my own blog--LOL!) The glass is half full, and things have never looked more browniful! Awesome day on tap.... sunshine, take-out barbecue for dinner, cake.... Thanks for celebrating with me! Enjoy.... ( Let it rise....One of my all-time favorite praise songs! )

Post #100

L ong before we bloggers celebrated our first 100 posts, the psalmists provided us with theirs. In recognition of my 100th, let's celebrate by looking at the Bible's "Post #100" (a.k.a., Psalm 100, A Psalm for Thanksgiving or Thank Offering): Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Surprisingly, there is no direct Hebrew translation for the English word 'joyful' as used in this verse in the King James Version. That leaves things a bit open to interpretation. My study Bible (NASB) says 'joyful' is "a shout of loyalty and homage." The dictionary defines 'joy' with the word rejoicing, meaning "to be made glad again." 'Noise,' however, does come with a Hebrew equivalent, meaning "to split the ears with sound," as in to shout, shout for joy. Lands implies all the earth, the nations, the world. We, those of all nations, are to present to the Lord, out of our loyalty and homage to Him, joyful shouts that...

Your Caption Here

M y blog is seriously stale! Vacation will do that. (Although the fare at Proverbs is always fresh daily!) Great excuse to play "Your Caption Here." I don't do prizes, but, if you so desire, I will create a virtual one for you. My answer to the Facebook cup of coffee. (HA!) Feel free to comment more than once. Let's have fun out there!! * * * "I may be going out on a limb here, but, did your dryer break?"