I've been tagged by Chatty Kelly. So I will now post 7 facts about me.
1. I love the color BROWN, as in coffee, chocolate, cocoa, dirt....
2. I used to be an on-air radio personality in Upstate New York and, besides my maiden name, used the names Sue O'Neill and Awesome Sue.
3. My boyfriend in high school and I decided to cross-dress for a Halloween party. (I was a great date and brought him a bouquet! I did think his makeup was a bit much. But I looked like a young Paul McCartney with a mustache. Of course I have pictures.)
4. I answered God's saving call on my life as I was driving to Sam's Club to shop on a Sunday. (I was bawling with happiness, much to the chagrin of my fellow Club members.)
5. I am an unbelievably self-controlled window shopper. I have problems once you get me in the store. (Just ask my personal shopper! "She won't try on anything--What's her problem??")
6. I used to do Chinese fire drills with my high-school youth group. (And I liked them!)
7. My kids bring out the best and the worst in me. I'm still trying to figure them out; us out. Being a mom just isn't what I thought it would be, and truthfully, who can know what being a mom is really like until you become one? God's plan is one of a kind, and I'm so glad that He chose me to experience this special role of a lifetime.
Tag--You're it now! If you read my blog and want to join in, read the rules below. I'd love to know seven things about each one of you! Leave a comment and let me know if you'll post, so that I can come by!
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Let me know you're playing by leaving a comment on my blog.
4. If you don't blog, list your 7 facts in the comments section.
Guess I get a night off from developing something totally original. Would like to give credit to whomever started this chain, but.....I don't have that much time to check out ALL THOSE BLOGS! (Whew!)