Saturday, April 4, 2009

Do, Re, Mi, Oh My!!





Happy Saturday!!

If this doesn't put a smile on your face (or give you that unexplainable lump in your throat)....

My sister just sent me this link. You may have seen it. But if you haven't, you are in for a treat. (Unless you're Linda from 2nd Cup of Coffee, and then you're running for cover and saying "not again!")

P.S. Sound of Music purists may have some trouble about 3/4s of the way through. Hang in there! It does return to true form at the end.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That was cool! I live in a all male household and am not allowed to watch the Sound of Music! (Hubby, 2 sons, male dog, male rabbit....whom we thought was female until we took her to be spayed and had to have HIM neutered instead.) My son swears a friend of mine MADE him watch the Sound of Music while we were vacationing together. I'm passing this on to her!

Chatty Kelly said...

wahahaha! A-la may I have a napkin please. Too funny. I loved it, especially the rapping part.

Where do I sign up to participate?

On another topic, I like your new profile info. Very good.

My ADHD Me said...

That unexplainable lump in my throat...

you ABSOLUTELY made my day!!!!!!!!

Edie said...

That was fantastic! And yes I smiled real big all the way through. Now that I have all this community organizing experience maybe I should get with Kelly and organize a community musical like that. HaHa! That would be so much fun!

From the Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.