Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oobie-doo! I Wanna Eat Like You-oo-oo!



Can you guess what we're making?



The happy sous chef already knows. (She made one in preschool a while ago.) Yum! Who left that sweet sugar on the counter?



Looks like dumplings.


This was the 2nd rise. It's ready to bake!

Brown sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon sugar goodness! (And not a trace of banana!)

You're right! It's Monkey Bread!! Do you want RJ2's leftovers?

Obviously, more fun to make than it was to eat.

(Like I need to eat monkey bread after birthday cake this week....)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Patterson 5 said...

Oh I love Monkey Bread! Yummy! Your chef is adorable!

Chatty Kelly said...

Yummy! Looks like fun, fun.

We saw some real monkeys today at the Metro zoo. :-) Fun!

My ADHD Me said...

Well, you know, I did hear somewhere that monkeys are funny....

KelliGirl said...

Oooh! Delicious!!! I've never made this, but from the pictures I feel I must...right away!